The Cat Doctor1037 West College AvenueSanta Rosa, CA 95401
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Our mission is to:
- Preserve and enhance the human/animal bond by providing the care needed to maximize the quantity of quality life for our patients for a price owners can afford.
- Alleviate and prevent animal suffering.
- Always keep the best interests of our patients in mind.
- Provide services that are ethically justified and in the best interest of the patient and their owners.
- Educate and explain to our clients about the care needed to keep their pets happy and healthy for as long as possible.
We believe that:
- Pets enrich the human existence. They enhance the quality of human life and this is the reason why people have pets.
- Pets need to be healthy and happy to best fulfill this role.
- Animal life has inherent value and every animal is special and worthy of care, and no animal deserves to suffer no matter how old it is.
- Pet owners have the right to be informed, to understand what is going on with their pet, and to participate in making decisions about their pet's medical care.
- An informed client is in the best position to be able to keep their pet healthy.
We accomplish our mission by:
- Having over two decades of experience in treating just cats; knowing cats inside and out.
- Relying on the art of practice, not just the science of practice, to diagnose and treat disease.
- Listening carefully to our clients because our patients cannot tell us how they are feeling.
- Taking whatever time it takes to ensure our clients understand the rationale behind our recommendations and the medical treatment of their pets.
- Carefully choosing diagnostic tests and therapeutic procedures as needed.
- Referring to outside specialists as needed in order to ensure our patients are offered the very best of care that modern veterinary medicine has to offer.